Vibration Perception Threshold (VPT) has been shown to be strongly associated with foot ulceration. VPT determination by using Digital Biothesiometer Vibrometer has been used to identify peripheral sensory neuropathy and subjects at risk of foot. Digital Biothesiometer helps us quantitate the threshold and monitor progressive changes or trends on following up testing.
Sensory neuropathy increases the risk of foot ulcerations by seven folds and peripheral arterial disease (PAD) by three folds in people with diabetes. Peripheral neuropathy is the major causal factors in the development of foot ulcerations among diabetic subjects. Early detection helps better prevention. Prevention is better than no cure. 50% of all non-traumatic amputations occur in diabetes who is a high-risk group.
We are the first company in India to introduce the Digital Biothesiometer in the Indian market as early as January 2003. This model is working in as many as 34 countries. Vibrometer is an upgraded model with more feature.
Worldwide this model is well accepted and has connectivity to computer using USB and Bluetooth. This device gets connected to Windows 7/8/10 operated computer and an Android mobile or Tab. The software helps to transfer the data for storage and colorful patient report generation. The software has two different testing methods for the diabetic foot and have screening procedure to test the palms for neurological disorders and penile impotence.
Additionally, the software has provision to design your own custom report format.
Finally, many national and international scientific papers have mentioned this model in their scientific publications.
- Full solid-state design with PC connection
- Easy tool to quantify neuropathy
- Portable Vibration sense
- Digital 0 to 50 Volts indicator
- Remote key on probe transfers the data to PC
- Vibration Check key to confirm result
- First Indian model with Software
- Windows software helps to produce Plantar foot report, Ankle Report, Palm Report, Penile Impotence Report and a Custom Report
- Hospital Header and logo design facility for letter head
- Built-in software to test monofilament testing.
- Connectivity to Computer through USB(plug & play) and Bluetooth
- Supports Windows 7, 8 & 10 operated computer
- PDF printing & Export of data is possible
- Data Backup & Retrieval
- Android connectivity for mobile and Tab
- Products tested by International accredited test lab for safety, EMI/EMC
- Weighs less than 3 Kg
- Largest exported product from India
- 230V, +/- 20%, AC, 50Hz Mains operation
- 110V, VC, 60Hz option for other countries